Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year


Happy Lunar New Year,Tomorrow is the first day of Lunar New Year. For us, Vietnamese, will be the year of the cat. For the rest of the Asian population, which will be the year of Rabbit.On this occasion, I wish you all a very happy new year.Bitter moments when I realize that my hometown is no longer the same. A changed and evolved so rapidly and can barely recognize. The sadness was when I saw my grandparents and I realize they have aged. But there are happy moments and sweet joyous reunion. Family and love.I wish all readers of Design Ranch, friends, family, customers and partners a Happy Chinese New Year and a prosperous 2011.

Hanoi is much more crowded than I remember. However, in the last two days people have returned to the field to meet their relatives. turbulent times are no longer there. However, I can feel the peace and tranquility know.Even used even if my role is small, I thank you all for giving me so much love. I will work harder to respond to that love. The weather was cold, so I hope you spend time with his daughter families.Our heating, the cutest two months on the planet, receives a red on one of his uncles, on the eve of the Year New Moon. Tomorrow, her grandparents come to Taiwan to meet.

maknae Big Bang Seungri returned to the music scene with his new album, "VVIP!" Despite his agenda is more likely to be completed and the Lunar New Year just around the corner, the idol has little of his valuable time to the will of her fans a Happy New Lunar Year.Here "who wishes to all my friends Happy Lunar New Year. May the year of the rabbit brings you health, wealth and prosperity.I just want to say I'm sorry guys, what time is the lunar New Year in my country, do not have the time Oh my update school, let Dream Team GB, Happy Together etc.I will explain what the Chinese character on the means to those who know the Chinese language.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: