Thursday, February 3, 2011

Caterina Lopez

Caterina enjoys a position in the film as a theater artist alive. The number thing is a pivotal point in the film, which illuminates the hope that the project to take a more stage.Bollywood and become familiar with the Hindi film industry. When he approached me for this sexy item number, I jumped on him. And he gave me the opportunity to come and work in Mumbai, who is originally from New York to India. I have a full role in a Bollywood film soon Bhindi Bazaar Inc. is the world below, with KK Menon. The sources said the film will be launched February 25, 2011.

The film tells the story of the band, which exist in the density of occupation Bhindi Bazaar in Mumbai. Caterina to speak in the direction of Rajul Hegde about his knowledge of Bollywood, most of the trip, her Sexy cousin.When who approached me for this sexy item number, I jumped on him. And it gave me the opportunity to come and work in Mumbai, which is New York of India. I like to do a full role in a Bollywood film soon.Caterina also has a huge crush on the king of romance Shah Rukh Khan.

Caterina has also attracted great king of romance Shah Rukh Khan.I think it's beautiful and I fell in love with him. I welcome his presence, he smiles.I think it is very beautiful and I had a crush on him. I hope to meet soon, she Sheila smiles.If Munni ki Jawani Badnaam hui and not enough to wait a while cousin sister of Jennifer Lopez, Catalina Lopez made her debut in Bollywood with a common theme song in the upcoming film Bhindi Bazaar Inc in Hindi. His favorite actor is Bollywood Shahrukh Khan.but does not work here, his sister Caterina López less known. And we're very happy about that.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: