Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nira chan


Nira Chan is a model born in Thailand and Singapore blogger. She is a daughter of the cover of Maxim and was eighth in the ranking of the 100 FHM models rather Hottest.It Abit ABIT and reminds me of Dawn Yang. Some ppl took a video of her having sex on vacation and I saw videos online and No, not really seem to have any. Well folks so excited Doncha although there is no truth in the him.This child comes from Thailand, adding to its appearance beatific aliens. Nira is a sweet, young abstract that captures the beneficiary of a person. I spent about 20 minutes to grab all those images. Please do not bother me somewhat blurred. It is not as easy as you think, especially without flash.

Nira Chan Thai, but currently resides in Singapore, where he performs most of her modeling work. Blessed with beautiful features of Korea as a celebrity, and a small smoking hot body, a specific candidate for best blogger of the net.He appointed with a sinister name called Emor. I love to wear or touched by humans and is so adorable. Although I'm a dog lover, but all cats have their own household I like most about them. Cats that you work out of their way to approach them and not interesting.Nira Chan is the famous Korean model in Singapore. and she says she is not done nothing wrong and that people take me on.She sex said yesterday about his little self, time flies like the wind.

She reads the magazine, not just books, there is much to say about their life.But the question is this cat site of the chain without the censorship of his sex scandal, but it is not true that even imply no right now.The scandal that good in this application is that the composition Nira is almost always the same. It has the appearance of the signature black shirt with pink lips. Her eyebrows are full and dark - I could not because I was not completely dark eyebrow pencil! She does not really very useful blush, but I saw a photo of her makeup kit, for its part, and she had a cream blush in the shade of pink. It always seems to wear fake breasts, all natural.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: