Monday, March 7, 2011

Jang ja yeon


Jang Yeon had benefited 31 people for a total of 100 times.Yes Yeon Jang, known for her role in Boys Over Flowers, has sent a shockwave through the industry when he committed suicide after being sexually abused in SBS 2009.8 hours have new program was a handwritten document of 230 pages Ja Yeon Jang sent to your friends. In this article, the history of currency called "Snow" has not shown the famous stars buried in the entertainment press as Korea. The bulletin also said: "Police investigating the case of Ja Jang Yeon know the truth in this, but they ignored a phone call it.During 3:30 p.m. in the afternoon, Jang had complained to his sister enormous stress, he was subject, saying he wants to die.

Meanwhile, in November 2010, the organization representing Ja Kim Yeon Jang (41) and director Yoo (31), both involved in the case of the actress, were each sentenced to probation for two years in prison. The program draws on the history of how an unknown 50-container/230-page Snow wrote directly to friends and Jang Yeon Yes, he committed suicide in March 2009, was obtained in the document a program story.The revealed 50-container/230-page honestly certificate printed and delivered to the Ja Yeon Jang ties, who committed suicide in the evolution of 2009, was obtained. Come certificate, 'Snow' narrative draws patrician history of how celebrities are unknown binding in the entertainment industry horrible.

The law requires the investigation Ja Yeon Jang aware of this fact, but decided to ignore it. Ja Yeon Jang certificate.There called revenge in any way to bust me out life.Those who abused me are false. I was forced to customers more than 100 times. Whenever I get new clothes that I met a devil. Not only in Kangnam that customers in a karaoke bar near Suwon and many others. Even on the anniversary of my parents, I had to go to the room. I made a list of revenge for the letter death.In Ja Jang Yeong-wrote I served 31 men. Each time I changed my clothes I went to serve.The names of those it serves, stating in the letter and the producers of programs and people associated with entertainment.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: