Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shomba


Shomba,Short is a movie about a horror movie that kills all who saw it. It's like the movie "The Ring", but is soon to 100% better than Ring.Shomba, who is the ghost or spirit (as the antagonist in the film scared the hell out of me , made me think that the film was real and after watching the film, I was so scared and afraid to open fire. Shombo hoping to kill me and my eyes.At around 15:00, the program has not yet been done and we asked our teacher if he could go home earlier. Sir is a good thing Tiblani are very friendly. He did and at about 16 o'clock we arrived at the home of Sarah, just in time for the party. Many of my classmates were there, even our moderator, Brother Pat.

The food was just scrumptuous. taste of the lasagna and I knew I would get a second serving! It is now a fact that Sara's mother made the best homemade lasagna, I tried. Austin, unfortunately, short-back see previous post and the boys saw it. Since I already saw the movie the other night, I took pictures of crying and fear and stuff.I would give this movie a score of 10 out of 10, because this is my first time to have afraid.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: