Friday, February 25, 2011

Amber portwood photos


Teen Mom Amber Portwood has more drama in your life. leaked photos of her naked during the interent.Portwood said this about the pictures, I never gave AOVE pictures to anyone. I n, to AOT. I know 100 percent that he did, and I will go after AOM in full force. Portwood not think your ex Gary has nothing to do with this test, saying: "Do not Gary, not it.She AOT was charged Nov. 18 with two felonies and a misdemeanor domestic violence against her ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley. I, AOM devastated that these images were stolen from my phone and sold by a trustworthy person.

It saddens me that someone could do, and I AOM horrified to learn that something as private sharing groups, personal drama mama Portwood said.Teen stars Amber Portwood has taken a global dimension title this year and do not seem to diminish in the short term. Exclusive photos of the 20-year-old posing in her birthday suit in the house of her friend have been disclosed and made their way to the photos of Amber internet.Nude leak on the Web that were taken yesterday ago.I few weeks, AOM devastated that these images were stolen from my phone and sold by a trustworthy person, Amber told MTV News.

It saddens me that someone would do that, and I AOM horrified to learn that something so private publicly.According shared radar source, the decision to shoot Amber democracy was spontaneous. "She just wanted to ask!" A friend of the reality TV star said, "Amber is originally an old pinup girl.She added:" I am saddened that someone could do that, and I am horrified to learn that something so private is shared publicly.Taken few weeks ago The photos show democracy Portwood showing her back and stroking her belly.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: