Monday, February 28, 2011

Shakti audio


The new film by Shakti is a 2011 film starring Telugu JrNTR and Ileana D'Cruz. The film is directed by Meher Ramesh and produced by C. Ashwini Dutt under the banner of Vyjayanthi Films production. He plans to release March 31, 2011 to Telugu and Tamil languages. The shooting of Shakti was launched on January 28, 2010. The film's budget is about 45 million rupees, making it the biggest budget movie with Shakti in Telugu date.Jr.NTR audio was launched on a large scale by various celebrities and hundreds of amateur Hitex. NTR and Ileana gave the dance live and captivated the audience. Jr.NTR launched the audio and handed over the first copy of the CD of Mani Sharma.

NTR, Ileana, Manjari, Jackie Schroff, Manju Bhargavi, director Meher Ramesh, Sameer Ramos filmmaker, producer Ashwini Dutt Music Director and attended the audio launch Manisharma event.Meher Ramesh revealed that NTR will be seen in a look never seen earlier in Shakti. The film is scheduled for launch March 30. Stay glued to this space for audio revision Shakti soon.I should be updated to thank all my fans and the fans of Nandamuri to love my family and me since the time of my grandfather. I am very happy with it all happen during the filming and Meher is like my brother, we're friends now for years and increases with the film. I'm lucky to make a film under the banner Vijayanthi.

Speaking at the Jr.NTR case, said he never acted like dancing to live my life. Today I made just for those fans Nandamuri. Shakti is a technically brilliant film and I am blessed to make the movie with these outstanding manufacturers. Mani Sharma has always given me the best music and Shakti is added to the list. This is the second time that I linked to actress Ileana Rakhi.Since after launching Vijayanthi Banner - We worked with the High NTR, Bala Krishna, Jr NTR and now. We are very pleased that we work with three generations of Nandamuri family. I hope this film will be a great success and all through the files tollywood.Said Ashwini Dutt.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: